Sunday 11 March 2012

21 AGAIN



A rare night out for the heavy birder to celebrate his birthday a day early with his younger brother and friends. Bumped in to old mate Adi Zab at the Sportsman heavy rock night and as usual he had me in stitches until the early hours. Good to catch up and was most envious to here of his latest birding trip to South Africa. Lots of folk I met last night said I haven’t changed in years so above are two photos one taken many moons ago with my two brothers and dad and the other taken last night with younger brother Mike (better known as our Knobby).

Had a walk this PM to clear my head and was surprised to see a Buzzard and Sparrowhawk soaring together high above Mount Tabor. Not much else so back home to nurse a sore head.

1 comment:

  1. You look like Russel Brand in the bottom one!

    Happy birthday Nick (I guess this one's a big one?)

    ReplyDelete